Complete Application and Interview
Applicants interested to apply for the UCLA – NUS Executive MBA must complete both online application forms found at NUS and UCLA for the NUS Business School and UCLA Anderson School of Management respectively.
A completed application includes the following sections (detailed information on all these materials and comprehensive application instructions are included on the online application portals):
- Two completed applications at NUS and UCLA portals
- Two letters of recommendation (to be sent through UCLA portal only)
- Official College and University transcripts and other academic records
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report (where applicable)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score report (optional)
- Non-refundable application fee of US$200 (to be paid through UCLA portal only)
Upon receipt of your complete application, the UCLA – NUS Executive MBA Program Office may contact you to schedule a personal interview. This provides prospective candidates the opportunity to elaborate on and personalize their application.
UCLA application portal: "Global Executive MBA for Asia Pacific" under the list of majors.
When should the application process be started?
It is advisable that you arrange for certain documents (i.e. official University transcripts) be sent directly by the institutions themselves. Our experience suggests that some third parties can take up to two months to send all the necessary documents after the applicant's initial request. Please plan accordingly and allow sufficient time for these documents to be sent and received. The course has a continuous admission process. Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received and admission offers are made on a continuous basis.
Mail all required documents to:
Global EMBA for Asia Pacific Program
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Suite D304a
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481