- Are career management services available to UCLA – NUS Executive MBA program participants?
- What are the types of career services provided?
Yes. All participants and alumni have access to both schools’ career management services. UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School provide dedicated and customized career services to UCLA – NUS Executive MBA participants. These services are specifically aimed at upper mid- and senior-level career professionals and directly address the skills needed to enable UCLA – NUS Executive MBA participants to develop lifelong career management skills and take control of their career trajectory. Click here to view the career services available.
All participants have access to a dedicated career coach available for confidential, one-on-one career counseling. Assistance is provided through:
- Self-assessment, including Career Leader
- Industry and job function overviews
- Career management strategy (e.g., job targeting, career management plan development)
- Skill development (e.g., resume writing, networking)
- Career advancement strategies (for leveraging the MBA degree in one’s current organization).
Career workshops also are provided. In addition a variety of web-based career management resources, job portals and networking events are available. Current participants and alumni enjoy immediate access to both UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School’s online alumni directories, two powerful resources for job searching and connecting with alumni both locally and globally. With numerous search options available, these alumni directories are two of the Executive MBA’s most important networking resources.