The UCLA – NUS Executive MBA attracts senior working professionals with a record of achievement and leadership ability who would like to gain an extensive education with a primary focus on Asia and North America.
Instead of simply studying one single economy, the UCLA – NUS EMBA program provides an experiential component that adds value to the learning context, which cannot be duplicated in locally based programs. The program accomplishes this by using a variety of means, including visiting regional companies, hosting local speakers, discussions with company representatives to supplement case discussions, and simply by experiencing the region outside of classroom time.
Other course highlights include:
- A senior class profile with extensive business experience
- A uniquely diverse class by both nationality and industry background
- Two globally recognized MBA degrees - one from UCLA and one from NUS
- The same rigorous learning standards as an MBA program, but with course material tailored to a more global management experience
- Course modules taught by world class faculty from both UCLA and NUS
- Membership to the extensive UCLA and NUS global alumni network providing an unsurpassed opportunity to connect with senior level executives form around the world
- Both schools are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)